Chocolate Truffle Making Party with a French Twist
February 13th @ 8pm
Just in time for Galentine's Day, join us to make your own DELICIOUS sweet treats to enjoy yourself or give as a special love gift! Invite your friends & have alot of tasty fun during this super easy virtual experience!
Join us at 8pm on Saturday, 13th, ONLINE, via Zoom! We’ll be making DELICIOUS Chocolate Truffles with a French Twist! Open to anyone across the USA!
We’re so excited to share our fun French game developed by our friend & colleague, Penelope Lespinasse, owner of Penelope Speaks French www.thefrenchteacher.net https://www.facebook.com/penelopespeaksfrench/ You’re sure to have a merveilleux moment during our party!
HOW DOES IT WORK? IT’S EASY!
1. Just hop on the link for the party & preregister. Please Preregister by 3pm Tuesday, 2/9/21 so that we can ship your Chocolate Truffle Supply Kit AND your fun French activity to you in time for the Party!
2. Via email, we’ll invite you to join all of us on the day of the party to travel virtually, gathering online via Zoom! In this way, each guest has the opportunity to see and talk with one another while enjoying the process of making DELICIOUS chocolate truffles!
WHAT DO YOU NEED? Please check the PARTY INFO Section below.
During our online Zoom Party, we’ll all share alot of laughs as we guide you in how to make about 20 DELICIOUS chocolate truffles per kit while visiting online with everyone else at the party and having fun with French! No cooking or baking required!
- Private Online Parties also available! 216-941-7643 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our truffles have a shelf life of 2 months. They dry out over time.
Shipping costs will be calculated as you check out.
Refunds are not available on workshops/parties/classes. We understand that things come up and you may be unable to use your ticket. If you’re unable to attend, please feel free to transfer your reservation to a friend to come in your place. Just be sure to let us know the name of your replacement.
PARTY INFO - WHAT DO YOU NEED?
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
1. You’ll just need a smart phone with data or a computer along with a high speed internet connection.
2. You’ll also need a microwave with a microwave safe bowl to melt the chocolate. Instead, you may use a double boiler or a chocolate melter, no problem.
3. Grab a dinner fork and a one teaspoon measuring spoon.
4. And lastly, choose 1/4 cup of your favorite liquid per kit to flavor your truffles. For children & those under 21 or those who prefer alcohol free truffles, you may use juice, coffee, tea or cola for your truffles. If you prefer alcohol, you may want to use Bailey’s, Kahlua, Rum, Bourbon, Wine or any other liquid to flavor your truffles!
During our online Zoom Party, we’ll all have a blast as we guide you in how to make about 20 DELICIOUS chocolate truffles per kit while visiting online with everyone else at the party and having fun making tasty treats together! No cooking or baking required!
If you'd like us to include a note card with this item, no problem. Please let us know what you'd like us to write on your card.