Chocolate Truffle Making Party w/a French Twist
Hope you'll join us on Friday, October 15, 2021 ONLINE!
We’ll be celebrating Sweetest Day together by making DELICIOUS Chocolate Truffles with a French Twist!
Invite your sweety and your friends to join in this fun & easy & super sweet virtual experience!
During this event, you'll also enjoy our fun French game, led by our friend & colleague, Penelope Lespinasse, owner of Penelope Speaks French www.thefrenchteacher.net https://www.facebook.com/penelopespeaksfrench/ You’re sure to have a merveilleux moment during our party!
HOW DOES IT WORK? IT’S EASY!
1. Just hop on the link for the party & preregister. Please Preregister by 4pm Fri., 10/8/2021 so that we can ship your Chocolate Truffle Supply Kit AND your fun French activity to you in time for the Party!
2. We’ll email your virtual invite to you.
3. We'll all gather online. During our online Party and have a blast together! We'll guide you in our simple process of how to make about 20 DELICIOUS chocolate truffles per kit while visiting online with everyone else at the party and having fun with French! No cooking or baking required!
- Private Online Parties also available!
- Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-941-7643
Refunds are not available on workshops/parties/classes. We understand that things come up and you may be unable to use your ticket. If you’re unable to attend, please feel free to transfer your reservation to a friend to come in your place. Just be sure to let us know the name of your replacement.
This product includes FREE Shipping within the Continental United States.
For shipping outside the Continental US, please contact us email@example.com or 216-941-7643. International shipping cost is dependant on destination of product.
PARTY INFO - WHAT DO YOU NEED?
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
1. You’ll just need a smart phone with data or a computer along with a high speed internet connection.
2. You’ll also need a microwave with a microwave safe bowl to melt the chocolate. Instead, you may use a double boiler or a chocolate melter, no problem.
3. Grab a dinner fork and a one teaspoon measuring spoon.
4. And lastly, choose 1/4 cup of your favorite liquid per kit to flavor your truffles. For children & those under 21 or those who prefer alcohol free truffles, you may use juice, coffee, tea, cola or just water for your truffles. If you prefer alcohol, you may want to use Bailey’s, Kahlua, Rum, Bourbon, Wine or any other ingestible liquid to flavor your truffles!
If you'd like us to include a note card with this item, no problem. Please let us know what you'd like us to write on your card.